Found this on Ephemeral Dreams‘s blog and thought it would be fun to do. Updated 5/27/2020.
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
Toss up between Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach and Ulquiorra Schifer from Bleach. I love Izuku Midoriya, aka Deku, from My Hero Academia for his positivity and not being a mindless punching or smiling machine
2. Who is your favorite female character?
I have so many female favorites! Clare from Claymore and Momo Yaoyorozu from My Hero Academia and Ryo Miyakozuka from Otomen and Sakura from Naruto Shippuuden. I love strong and smart women.
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
Love all of Bleach and NANA‘s music. I’m also liking lots of the music from Carole and Tuesday.
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
“D-tecnolife” by UVERworld on Bleach.
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
“Gravity” by Maaya Sakamoto from Wolf’s Rain.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
Absolutely love the final fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra in Bleach…Can you tell that I’m a Bleach fan?
Here’s another scene: A piano begins to play as a girl on a motorcycle swings her bike through giant robots. She delivers deadly blow as she makes her machine dance to the music. This scene was the last action scene in RideBack.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Even though he’s a guy, I relate the most to Kazuhiko Fay Ryu from CLAMP’s Clover.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
The transformation of characters (Level up! Level up!), the fun factor, the storytelling, the animation…so many things…
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
The over-done themes with high school students, ranks, and main characters being sucked into a parallel magical world. There are other people and storylines in the world!
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Nana (Hachiko) and Nobuo from NANA.
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Kilala from Inuyasha.
13. What anime would make a good game?
Redline and Onepunch-man (not as Jump Force).
14. What game would make a good anime?
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
Old school Sailor Moon!
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
Well, in the long run, no, but I’ve watched less and less anime and started to read more and more manga as I’ve matured, so…
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
I used to be, but now, I’m not. It’s mine, mine!
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
Um, I lived in Japan for 5 years and not having to do with the military…
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
SkyCrawlers. Slowest. Anime. Ever.
22. What anime was better then expected?
Law of Ueki.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
Ichigo Kurosaki versus transformed Ulquiorra Schifer in Hueco Mundo from Bleach. I think I noted this already…just love it way too much.
24. Who is your anime waifu?
Um, I have a husband, so… Major from Ghost in the Shell?
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Tetris (the only game I could beat my brothers at because I’m a spatial learner), DDR (the only game I could beat my brothers at on the controllers), Soul Calibur (the only game I could beat my brothers at without them having a handicap), Mortal Kombat (the only game that motivated me to win against my brothers so I could do the most awesomest kill scenes), Killer Instinct (the only game I could beat my brothers at as a female character), and Street Fighter II Turbo (the only game I could never beat my brothers at). My brothers really beat the crap out of me with video games…
Questions about me
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
One day from my first year in college, I was sitting in my drawing class, and everyone was quietly working on their projects. I remember the class being completely silent when I farted.
27a. Can you drive?
In the U.S. and Japan!
27b. Do you own a car?
Yes! A Scion! (It was free. If I could choose a car, I’d like a Skyline.)
28. Are you mature?
29. What year were you born?
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Cats. They’re smart and take no shit.
31. Describe yourself physically.
Short, brown skin, black hair, brown eyes, curvy, athletic build, and round face.
32. What would you name your first child?
None. Don’t plan on having kids. I’d like to keep my money, individuality, and sanity.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
Tore my ACL in both knees.
34. What is your worse habit?
I procrastinate when I get too much work. I usually read manga or watch anime (in three days, I watched over 100 episodes of Bleach during Finals Week). Why? Because I know I can do whatever work in, like, 30 minutes.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
Nope! I like to keep my money in wallet and my health, well, healthy.
36. Do you have a tattoo?
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Both! I can wake up with the alarm and I can stay up and work.
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
Yep! It’s called going to sleep late.
39. Do you regret anything?
Yes! What person doesn’t? But if you can move past it, even use your regrets to fuel your future, things should turn out OK.
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
How about a closed one?
41. Do you wear glasses?
Yup! And contacts, too.
42. Are you a picky eater?
No, but I definitely don’t like corn beef hash. Gross.
43. Would you die for someone?
My husband…after he stops annoying me.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
Rich, not famous. Too much baggage with fame.
47. Have you ever committed a crime.
Yup, stealing a pack of gum when I was seven. Forgot I had it in my hand before we walked out the store.
48. Pirates or ninjas?
Totally ninjas! Why? Because I have a black cat named Ninja! Plus, they’re so quiet, you don’t even know they’re there (unlike my cat).
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
Any guy or gal with lots of muscles…
50. Are you in a relationship?
My marriage license says I am.